What happens when Apple (Vitamin A) + Oranges (Vitamin C) = Apple Orange Juice ……..
This juice is a great refresher unlike soft drinks it’s nutritive and kids will love them. Quench your thirst by making healthy and delicious juices. Don’t stop as fruit juices have natural sweetener no added calories Or sweetener unlike ready made juice. Make your breakfast complete by some nuts, cornflakes and Apple Orange Juice.
I try to make recipes which all homemakers can make home with the basic kitchen equipment’s. As most of the recipes on television calls for high end kitchen equipment’s which are good to have but everyone do not require it Or feel the need to have them.
This Apple Orange Juice can be made home easily in regular grinder. Make them anytime of the day and just keep sipping in summers to keep yourself hydrated and cool. Apple gives subtle sweetness and orange gives a tango flavor also lime juice gives citrusy flavor.
I only feel like making juice and sharing with everyone. Guess weather is influencing me a lot hence the recipes. Got a huge list of recipes to make which my readers and subscribers have requested. I will slowly make them one by one but give me some time.
Notes for Apple Orange Juice Recipe:
- If the juice appears to be too thick add 1 tbsp water.
- The juice is sweet enough there is no need to add sweetener.
Please find the Apple Orange Juice Recipe details listed below:
- 1 medium sized apple with peels
- 1 big sized oranges without peels
- ½ lime juice
- few ice cubes
- Very important don’t discard the apple peels for juice. Chop the apples. Deseed the oranges if some seeds remain it’s fine.
- Combine chopped apples, oranges and icecubes in a grinder. Grind until they all blend well. Sieve the juice on a mesh strainer or line / cotton cloth. Discard the pulp.
- Garnish the juice with apple slices and lime rounds. Serve the juice chilled.