Lemongrass cardamom ginger tea one of my favorite tea. I combine ginger, lemon grass and cardamom just love their equation in tea. Tea is known as chai In India and cutting in Mumbai 🙂 If I am feeling low, lethargic Or lazy I just boost myself with Lemongrass ginger and I am back to normal.
Tea is good for health if you take in limited quantities and have herbal tea. Certain people say tea isn’t good some say it’s good. Personally I feel there is no harm on tea Or coffee if you stick to two cups in a day and don’t exceed your limit.
Keep migraines away by sipping 2 cups of lemongrass + cardamom + ginger tea. To know more about cardamom benefits click here. You can create your own chai masala Or spices for making tea. What you make home will have a better aroma, flavor and taste than the outside ones. SO don’t be lazy do make them home.
Tips for Lemongrass ginger tea:
- Don’t overcook Or undercook the tea.
- You could skip milk if you don’t want. In this case just take 1/2 t/s of tea powder.
- Also if you like strong tea add little more tea powder.
- Vegans could use almond milk Or cashew milk.
- I prefer less sweet if you wish you could add more sugar.
- The drier the lemongrass the better it is.
- You could even pound all the ingredients like lemongrass, cardamom and ginger into a mortar. Pestle it until all is smashed well.
Lemongrass Ginger tea recipe details listed below:
- 1 t/s tea leave powder
- 2 cups water
- 2 t/s sugar
- 1 inch ginger grated
- 2 lemongrass leaves crushed
- 1 t/s cardamom powder Or 2 cardamom crushed
- ½ cup milk Or as much milk required
- Heat water in a vessel on medium heat. Add all the ingredients except
- Once the tea starts bubbling. It's time to add milk. Simmer for 2 mins
- more. Cover for a minute.
- Strain and serve hot with accompaniments like sandwiches Or snacks.