Love to present you this Banana Papaya Icecream :)… No icecream machine, no sugar, no nuts, no extra effort or time required. This Banana Papaya Icecream is made in jiffy minutes and finished also in seconds. Moreover the Banana Papaya combination gives a tropical flavor to this Banana Papaya Icecream. It has a nice fruity flavor and so easy to make. I had Bananas and Papayas both in my kitchen. I saw cream so decided to make Banana Papaya Icecream. It was yum also the color came out so beautiful my folks loved this Banana Papaya Icecream!
Everyone knows Bananas are great for health so are Papayas. So this is a healthy ice cream although I have used full cream. Vegans could use coconut cream instead of cow’s cream. Also you can add nuts or candies if you wish to. I prefer my icecream this way.
I didn’t add sugar as it wasn’t required. The papayas and bananas were sweet enough. However if the Papayas aren’t sweet you could always add brown sugar as required. Its a soft, supple and colorful icecream. Its a must try!
I love to play with food and different flavors hence came out with this unique icecream. I added few dried craisins to the icecream for some tanginess. Else the icecream would have tasted bland. I wouldn’t like to further bore you with bananas and papayas. Let me quickly share this recipe with all of you..
Let’s make Banana Papaya Icecream step by step:
- Combine bananas, papayas, 1/2 cup craisins and cream in a processor. Grind on high speed until smooth, soft and amalgamated into each other.
2. Pour the batter into the desired icecream mould.
3. Top with rest of craisins. Freeze for 4 hours Or until firm. Serve chilled and decorate with mint leaves. You could also top icecream with rose syrup or chocolate sauce.
Banana Papaya Icecream recipe and the printable version below:
- 2 Ripe Bananas Chopped
- 150 gms Ripe Papaya Chopped (Skin peeled only flesh)
- 1 Cup Dried Craisins
- 150 gms Full Cream Or Coconut Cream
- Combine bananas, papayas, ½ cup craisins and cream in a processor. Grind on high speed until smooth, soft and amalgamated into each other.
- Pour the batter into the desired
- Top with rest of craisins. Freeze for 4 hours Or until firm. Serve chilled and decorate with mint leaves. You could also top
icecreamwith rose syrup or chocolate sauce.
2. You could also add choco chips for a variation.