Here comes Easter Eggs 🙂 that too Homemade Chocolate Easter Egg! I utilized my creative mind for it and the egg looked damn neat and tempting. I have packed these as Easter goodies for my family, friends and relatives. Homemade Chocolate Easter Egg is easy to make and you can use your own imagination and art to make them.
You can make them further decorative by wrapping with colorful transparent papers and ribbons. Also, allow your kids to make them. They will come with their playful minds and creativity. Eggs can also be kept with few grass, leaves, flowers, ribbons and straws.
You could also make hard eggs and dye them with natural colors. Make a small hole through a needle. I pierced it hard. Then take a tooth pick and make that hole little big. Enough for your piping bag to enter through it. Just ensure you be gentle Or else the egg might break.
Another important part is placed these eggs in hot boiling water for 5 to 7 mins with some sea salt. You need to sterilize the eggs Or the bacteria can cause harm. Now allow the eggs to dry.
The question is how to naturally dye?
- Beetroot for Pink Color: Chop beetroot and add in boiling water. After 5 mins add the eggs into it. Switch off the gas. Keep as long as you can for a better color to come on your egg.
- Turmeric for Yellow Color: Add turmeric in boiling water. After 5 mins add the eggs into it. Switch off the gas. Keep as long as you can for a better color to come on your egg.
- Blueberry for blue color: Add blueberries in boiling water. After 5 mins add the eggs into it. Switch off the gas. Keep as long as you can for a better color to come on your egg.
- Cocoa Or Coffee powder: Add cocoa powder Or coffee powder. After 5 mins add the eggs into it. Switch off the gas. Keep as long as you can for a better color to come on your egg.
You can stick leaves on egg Or some shapes like star, sun, heart, squares. Once you stick your desired design you can use crayons color. Now remove the shapes gently. You will have a star shape which will be uncolored and give a nice effect to your eggs.
Keep all equipment’s ready like moulds, eggs and piper.
They will appear somewhat liked these below:
Homemade Chocolate Easter Egg Recipe details below:
- 250 gms dark chocolate chunks
- 100 gms white chocolate chunks
- 4 clean eggs Or any desired moulds
- Keep all equipment's ready like moulds, eggs and piper.
- Grease the moulds if using and keep aside. Double boil white chocolate until it all melts. Keep stirring.
- If using hard egg as moulds. Pierce, it with a needle. Now prick with a toothpick makes enough space for piping to enter.
- Now slowly pipe the white chocolate into the egg about an inch. Also if using moulds. Pipe the white chocolate into the moulds just about half an inch. Allow to cool down.
- It's time to double boil dark chocolate. Once it melts use the piping cone Or bag to spread over the hard eggs Or moulds up to the fullest.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours Or once it solidifies. Now gently pat with your palm and unmold the chocolate.
2. Be careful while melting chocolate. Alternatively, you can microwave them.
Well homemade products are always good and healthy .
hi maria and nice of u with these beautiful recipes here like to share with u the easiest way to make easter eggs in a professional way and beautiful jeewan
Thanks Jeewan 🙂 sure.
the easter eggs are looking neat and cute. wishing you a happy easter, maria 🙂
thanks Dassana wish you the same!