Chocolate Ice-cream recipe. Chooclate icecream is my favorite. Guess most of us are chocolate lovers. Just a slight twist have added few raspberries to make it more richer. However the chocolate Ice Cream is moist, yum, full of antioxidants. I reach heaven when I eat this Chocolate Ice Cream. I am sure you would reach heaven too but a virtual one 😉
This Chocolate Ice Cream recipe is easy to make. Also no ice cream maker or any complications required. I have made this Chocolate Ice Cream twice. Both the times my family loved it. I have decided to make them more often may be with different version though. Also for more ice cream you could click this link.
I have added little dry fruits to make it richer. I have tried to eat this ice cream in various styles. You can see in the pics. Have tried to share different ways and styles of eating ice cream. You can present your ice cream in lot of ways. You just need to be innovative and think out of the box!
There are lot of variations to make chocolate ice cream. But this is the best way. Also it is egg less ice cream. So vegetarians can easily make them.
Chocolate Icecream recipe card below:
- 4 tbsp Heaped Cocoa Powder
- 100 Gms Dark Chocolate of good brand
- ½ cup Corn Flour
- 2 tbsp Custard Powder
- 500 ml milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp Sweetened Milk
- 1 cup Dry fruits(almonds+cashews+pistachios+walnuts+raisins altogether 1 cup have used)
- 10 Raspberries Optional
- Sugar as sweetness required
- Take a bowl with ½ cup water. Combine corn flour, cocoa powder, custard powder. Stir all well and keep aside.
- Boil milk in a big vessel or wok. Once the milk starts boiling add dry fruits into it. Add sugar, condensed milk. Keep stirring otherwise sugar might stick at the bottom. Ensure the gas is on low flame.
- Now stir the corn flour-cocoa paste again. Add now into the boiling milk. Combine well and keep stirring this mixture. After roughly about 20 to 25 mins the milk will start thickening. Once the texture changes and it starts skimming.
- Switch off the gas add chopped dark chocolate to this mixture. Keep mixing well with a spoon or spatula. As this mixture is hot the dark chocolate will melt and blend in this mixture.
- Let this ice cream mixture cool down. Once this cools down.
- Pour into the ice cream box or mould. Allow it to firm in the freezer.
- Serve chilled with some grated coconut on it.
- You could also serve your ice cream with fruits like raspberries.
- Or decorate with some strawberries!
- Also serve ice cream with more chocolate sauce. Top it with almonds, choco chips.
- Otherwise just eat your ice cream. It tastes great any way!
- Decorate with some mint leaves.
- I hope you get to learn some more ways how to present your ice cream. You could also combine ice cream with cake…. yummy
- Serving size:
- to 8 people