Cream Chees Pasta Sauce recipe is one of my favorites. Usually make white sauce for pasta but adding cheese makes all the difference it becomes creamy, cheesy and tastes delicious. Mostly kids love these kind of pasta my hubby is not less than a kid and I am also not less 😉 …. Anyways I had made this quick Creamy Cheesy Pasta for me as lunch few days back.
You could add any veggies of your choice in this pasta sauce along with any kind of pasta. In fact you could also use this for noodles or any baking casserole dishes.
Eat Creamy Cheesy Pasta Sauce with veggies and warm yourself in the heavy rains 🙂 I enjoyed them with loads of cheese!
Creamy Cheese Pasta Sauce recipe and printable version below:
- 1 cup mixed pasta Or of your choice
- 1/2 cup boiled sweet corn
- 1/2 cup greens of spring onion
- 2 green chilies finely chopped
- 2 boiled and peeled carrots finely chopped into cubes
- 1 yellow bell pepper chopped into cubes (optional)
- 1 tbsp red chili powder Or paprika powder
- [b]Cheesy Sauce[/b]
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cream (you could use half and half)
- 3 cheese cubes Or about 100 gms grated cheese
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 t/s salt
- 2 tbsp black pepper powder
- Firstly boil the pasta in hot boiling water. Add little salt to the water. Once they are cooked place them on a colander. Allow the water to strain. Add some drops of oil and mix in the cooked pasta.
- While our pasta water is straining let’s make our sauce. Also chop all veggies and keep handy. Take a wide bottomed sauce pan add butter to it. Ensure the fire is slow.
- Add flour to it and give a nice stir for a minute. Switch off the gas add milk. Now give a nice whisk with the spoon / spatula. Ensure the mixture is smooth and lump free. Now switch on the gas again.
- Add grated cheese, cream and milk. Stir nicely. Once the sauce starts thickening add boiled sweet corn, green chilies, greens of spring onion, carrots and bell pepper if using. Allow to cook for another 3 to 4 mins.
- It’s time to add the pasta to it. Mix gently and add salt, black pepper for seasoning. If the pasta is getting dry add little water Or milk.
- Lastly garnish with red chili powder Or paprika powder. Serve hot.