Eggless Peanut Butter Cake recipe. I was longing to make an Eggless Peanut Butter Cake but with white chocolate. Now I quite often make this peanut butter cakes as it is yummy, soft, spongy, airy and chiffon textured cake….. it’s almost over (: the best part was it was egg free yet had so great texture. This cake is a basic egg- less cake and good for beginners who wish to make egg-less cake.
My hubby loves peanuts a lot hence I thought of making this yummy cake. Mostly peanut cake is made from peanut butter but I thought of making them with a difference. I added roasted peanuts as stuffing in the center and on the top. Roasted peanuts gives a nice nutty, crunchy flavor to the cake. Eggless Peanut Butter Cake tastes crispy, crunchy on top and soft in the center.
To be honest my hubby loved my friends drooled over them. Thank god I made an extra large cake else would have got over long back. Enough of my boasting lemme tell you the climate in Pune is getting colder and nicer. Feel like having warm soup, warm food and also warm desserts 😉
I have to start preparing sweets for Christmas so I can share with you my recipes got and loads of work to be done. Anyways as of now let’s make these light Eggless Peanut Butter Cake.
- 150 gm wheat flour
- 150 gm refined flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 t/s salt
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 100 gm roasted peanuts
- 150 gm brown sugar
- 100 ml peanut butter ( I used organic)
- 50 ml oil/ butter/clarified butter ( I used clarified butter - ghee)
- 100 gm melted white chocolate
- 150 ml milk
- Preheat the oven at 180°C exactly twenty mins before baking. Grease the pan with oil and dust some flour over it.
- Sift all dry ingredients (both flour, baking powder, salt, corn flour) and keep aside.
- Beat peanut butter, clarified butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Combine melted white chocolate + milk into the above mixture and beat on medium speed.
- Add sifted fry ingredients and fold into the wet mixture. Don't over mix the batter.
- Pour half batter into the greased pan. Spread some roasted peanuts. Now pour in the rest of the batter. Just gently tap the pan and place rest of roasted peanuts over the top.Place rest of roasted peanuts over the top. Bake at 170°C for 50 mins Or until skewer comes out clean from the center-bottom
- Allow to cool down gently unmould the cake. Serve warm Or chilled it tastes great anyways. You could frost but I prefer my Eggless Peanut Butter Cake without frosting.
2. You could discard adding whole peanuts if you wish to.
3. Vegans could use almond milk Or coconut milk to make this cake.
4. Performing skewer test is important if it's sticky on the toothpick bake for some more time. The cake becomes nice brown on top and soft in center.