Easy Garlic Herb Butter Bread Recipe! You could make this anytime of the day is perfect for a tea time snack or quick meal. This is an instant recipe and could be made in advance. This snack would just disappear in seconds great to make as a starter or a side dish. The taste is crunchy and melts in your mouth.
Since its garlic bread with herbs it has some herbs like dry rosemary leaves, fresh basil leaves and coriander leaves. But you could use any herb or dry herbs of your choice.
For seasoning you could add a dash of red chili flakes, pepper or even green chilies. If you love oregano you could add some as well. Also if you are fond of sea-salt you could add them also. I haven’t used cheese but you could add for variation.
I have used white loaf bread you could choose any range of bread even wheat bread would do. Instead of chopping the edges I have used a round cookie cutter to get them in even size and shape.
We love baking our own bread home and make variety of recipes with the same. But for this recipe I have used store bought bread but if you love baking you could also use homemade bread 😉
Let’s make stepwise Garlic Herb Butter Bread Recipe!
3. Spread the mixture with the help of butter knife or a brush over the top side of the bread. Place them over the greased dish. Bake in a preheated oven at 200º C for 10-12 mins or until crisp and golden brown from top.
4. Serve your garlic herb butter bread hot with tea or coffee. The reserve garlic butter could be stored in the fridge for future use.
Garlic Herb Butter Bread Recipe below:
- 8-10 slices of bread edges chopped or shaped with a cookie cutter
- 9-10 garlic chopped finely
- 100 gm butter salted / unsalted
- 1 tbsp red chili flakes or as preferred
- 7-8 basil leaves chopped finely
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp black pepper powder
- 2 tbsp greens of spring onion chopped finely (optional)
- [b]Equipment required:[/b]
- baking dish or tray greased
- brush for spreading butter or a butter knife
- Take butter at room temperature or microwave for 40 secs.
- Combine all the ingredients and give a nice whisk.
- Spread the mixture with the help of butter knife or a brush over the top side of the bread.
- Place them over the greased dish. Bake in a preheated oven at 200º C for 10-12 mins or until crisp and golden brown from top.
- Serve your garlic herb butter bread hot with tea or coffee. The reserve garlic butter could be stored in the fridge for future use.