Sugar free, chemical free, preservatives free, color free is this Homemade Mango Squash Recipe 🙂 Once you make Homemade Mango Squash Recipe at home you will never feel like buying them from outside. Also you can make as much as you want and store them in the fridge for 15 days. If you overriped mangoes and don’t know what to do make this mango squash.
I mix some soaked sabja (basil) seeds Or have the mango squash plain. Just garnish with mint leaves and icecubes. When you have your family members coming after playing sports give them homemade fruit drink rather than giving readymade drinks. You have made them home so you know what ingredients have gone in making the recipe 😉
You could make any fruit squash like lychee, strawberries, raspberries, oranges etc. Make them it’s fun. It’s good to eat mangoes as it provides required iron and vitamins for your body. Anything with mangoes is a fun and great treat 🙂 🙂
It’s a bright idea when people are fussy about fruits to give them chilled juice as atleast that way it goes on their body. I will try to come up with more fruit squash. But as of now let’s make Homemade Mango Squash Recipe!
I wanted to make a healthy mango squash without chemicals. Hence I googled and was happy to adapt this recipe from http://www.nisahomey.com/2013/05/homemade-mango-squash.html. I have slightly modified the recipe but you could check her link also for this recipe.
Homemade Mango Squash Recipe printable details listed below:
- 4 cups mango pulp ( I used alphonso you could use any sweet mangoes)
- 1 cup grated jaggery Or sugar ( I used organic jaggery powder)
- 2 cups water
- 4 tbsp lime juice
- a pinch of black salt
- 1 /2 t/s of nutmeg powder Or caradmom powder (optional)
- few mint leaves
- Peel mangoes and desseed them. Grind mangoes until smooth puree formed. Now sieve the puree just to make sure there are no lumps.
- In another pan mix jaggery powder + lime juice. Cook until thick syrup is formed. Allow to cool.
- Once the syrup is cool add the sieved mango pulp. Give it a nice whisk. Finally add black salt, mint leaves and spiced powder if using. Combine all nicely.
- Store them into air-tight bottles and place them into fridge. Just shake the bottle before serving and serve them chilled with icecubes. Fill 2 tbsp of mango squash in medium sized glasses and fill rest with water.
- Check the taste if you want them sweeter add a little more squash.
Thankyou Neenu 🙂
Hi Maria, I am from Pakistan, since Pakistan has the best Mangoes and above all right now its Mango season here in Pakistan. I am glad I am gonna give a try to your recipe which so simple and easy to make. Cheers!!!
Surely Kenny do give a try and lemme know how was it?
Nisa Homey says
Hi Maria, thanks for trying out my recipe…..love your version and amazing clicks too.
Thanks so much Nisa 🙂 god bless take care.