Instant Strawberry Icecream recipe is one of the most easiest icecream to make. Moreover no cooking, no icecream maker and any fuss to make icecream. You can prepare this dessert when you have guests at home and you don’t know which dessert to make. This is done in less than five mins and gets over also that quickly. I am in love with this frozen treat 🙂 I am sure you guys would also love it.
My hubbys office mates who are more also his close friends to us were coming home for dinner in the night. This is what I got to know at noon so I was a bit worried as what to make for dinner? and for dessert?. My hubby was more tensed than me as this was the first time post marriage we had guests at our house. But I just calmed down and just thought of making Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani with Curd Raita. I was sorted in my mind for dinner.
However I was thinking about dessert. I had strawberries in my fridge. So I got fresh cream delivered at my doorstep. While my Biryani was cooking I just made this quick dessert. What can better be in dessert than strawberries?
My guests loved them and it got over so soon (: ….. Infact I made it again next day for my friends who dropped to visit us over the weekend. They also loved the taste of this delish dessert.
Actually you can do a lot of variations in this recipe. Instead of plain sugar you could add organic sugar Or brown sugar to make it more nutritious. Also palm sugar Or cane sugar Or even jaggery can be replaced for healthier version.
Nuts like cashews, pistachios, almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts and raisins can be included. This would add more nutty flavor to your icecream. Essences like vanilla, almond, kewra etc can be used. It can be topped with fresh cream and sliced berries.
The other way of toppings would be fresh fruits, choco chips, strawberry sauce Or syrup. You could also serve the icecream with hot chocolate sauce if you love chocolates. Hope this helps you in getting variations to your desserts. Let me quickly share this Instant Strawberry Icecream Recipe with everyone.
Eggless Strawberry Icecream Recipe below:
- 200 ml full fresh cream (I used Amul cream)
- ½ cup (75 mil milk)
- 7 to 8 fresh strawberries (cleaned and hulled)
- 10 tbsp brown sugar/ organic sugar/ sugar
- 10 to 12 crushed nuts (optional)
- 1 tbsp essence of any kind you like (optional)
- a pinch of salt
- Combine cream, milk, sliced strawberries, sugar, nut,salt and essence.
- Grind them into a processor for about 2 mins on high speed.
- Pour the mixture into the icecream mould Or tin.
- Allow to set in the freezer for 1 hour Or until nicely set.
2. If you want smoothie instead of icecream. Just pour the mixture into tall glasses. 3. Serve chillied with icecubes topped with mint leaves.
4. You could use any other fruit like berries, mango, orange etc and make the icecream.