Easy peasy Masala Corn Chat
Here comes Masala Corn Chat sold in malls, stalls, chat joints. Whenever I pass by a vendor selling steamed corn I start feeling hungry after smelling corn. I am sure you also must be feeling hungry 😉 …. Had bought home corn kernels and was too lazy to make anything so made Masala Corn Chat.
Masala Corn Chat is easy, instant, healthy, sweet-spicy, tangy and people from all age groups like them. Best part is you can have them anytime of the day you have hunger pangs. You make the Masala Corn Chat quickly and more quicker it will disappear.
Some steamed corn, some spices, some herbs, dash of lime juice, some butter and your Masala Corn Chat is ready. Infact I made ate all by myself rest of steamed corn made corn soup. Also you could use american sweet corn preferably Or any kind of corn.
My vegan friends could add vegan butter Or skip adding butter to corn. So let’s make Masala Corn Chat!
Tips for Masala Corn Chat:
- You could use any kind of corn also alter spices as per your preference.
- If you like paprika add paprika powder Or red chili flakes.
- Black salt gives different flavor if not available use regular salt.
- Ensure to serve Masala Corn Chat hot hot for best taste.
Masala Corn Chat recipe details listed below:
- 2 cup steamed sweet american corn kernels
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1.5 tbsp black pepper powder
- ½ t/s red chili powder
- few chopped coriander leaves Or dried herbs (optional)
- 1 lime juice
- black salt as per taste
- 1 tbsp chat masala
- Boil corn until tender. If using maize pods boil them till tender and scrape the corn.
- Combine steamed corn with all the above ingredients except lime juice. Toss them Or mix them with a spatula Or spoon.
- Lastly squeeze lime juice and serve hot Masala Corn Chat.