Tried Mushroom Pasta Baked with thai chilies and in chinese style. This Mushroom Pasta Bake is multi cuisine yet so tasty. I had recently bought fresh oyster mushrooms so I thought of making Mushroom Pasta Bake. So if you wanna make a quick meal try this Mushroom Pasta Bake. Mushroom Pasta Bake is tasty, healthy and children will love them. Mushroom Baked pasta is also vegetarian, easy, no fuss of making white sauce and a quick meal 🙂
I love mushrooms and have made plenty dishes with them. I added thai chilies so the dish came out quite spicy. I made in two bowls one bowl I gave my sis. My sis also relished them. I intend to make pot pies, cakes and more of chicken recipes soon.
Last few days I have tried being silent and reflecting within. To know more about our own self. Anyways its quite difficult to know and read your own self. Try doing it ;)….. bet it’s worthy try.
Sometimes I feel I am obsessed with food so much. That I get confused what to make and sometimes I just keep cooking and no blogging 🙁 gotto balance here. Anyways I can go on and on so let’s make this quick Mushroom Pasta Bake.
Mushroom Pasta Bake Recipe and printable version below:
- 2 tbsp oil Or butter
- 100 gms whole wheat mixed pasta
- 100 gms cheddar cheese Or any cheese grated
- 100 gms fresh oyster mushrooms Or any fresh mushrooms
- 10 - 14 garlic chopped
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp chili-garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp ginger paste Or chopped finely
- ½ cup milk
- some greens of spring onion Or chives chopped
- some herbs Or dried herbs
- salt as per taste
- 10 to 12 walnuts coarsely chopped Or crushed
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 thai chilies chopped finely
- black pepper powder (optional)
- Firstly cook the pasta in boiled water + salt + few drops of oil. Don't over cook the pasta once cooked remove them from fire immediately. Strain them on a mesh strainer. Add few drops of oil and mix gently else they will dry out.
- Take another pan add butter or oil. Mix chopped garlic saute for 30 secs. Now add ginger paste, chilies and saute for another 30 secs. Add the oyster mushrooms. saute mushrooms until it releases water. It's time to add the cooked pasta. Mix them gently. Now add soy sauce + chili garlic sauce. Mix nicely then add salt, herbs and pepper powder if using for seasoning. Remove from fire and keep side.
- Take a baking pan add pasta covering half of the pan. Add milk to it. Sprinkle some dried herbs. Top with walnuts and spread the grated cheese covering the entire pan. Be generous add more cheese if required.
- Bake at 180°C for 20 mins Or until the cheese starts browning. Sprinkle some chives Or greens of spring onion. Serve warm with garlic bread.
2.Non Vegetarians could add boiled chicken pieces.
3.You could make flour crust and over the pan like a pot pie.