God has gifted us with abundance. One of the best gifts to mankind is Hibiscus. Hibiscus Plant is a must in all houses. I am gonna share this wonderful Natural Hibiscus Shampoo – Homemade Hibiscus Shampoo. This Homemade Hibiscus Shampoo is easy to make. If you apply this Natural Hibiscus Shampoo – Homemade Hibiscus Shampoo on a regular basis .It would create wonders for your hair.
We all spend thousands of money on shampoos without knowing what it consists of. Here I am sharing with you this Natural Hibiscus Shampoo – Homemade Hibiscus Shampoo. This shampoo is 100% natural and will give you amazing results. One needs to be patient to see the outcome.
Hibiscus has great properties to repair, heal hair. Its amazing for Hair care. If used Hibiscus regularly will promote hair growth, stop premature graying, darken your hair and acts as a great conditioner. Most of the Asian Ladies have made Hibiscus as a part of their daily life.
So what are you waiting for ! lets move ahead to note down the Ingredients Required for this Natural Hibiscus Shampoo – Homemade Hibiscus Shampoo
- 6 to 8 Hibiscus Leaves
- 3 to 4 Tulsi leaves
- 2 Hibiscus flowers
- 3 tbsp Green Gram Flour ( Green whole Mung Daal Flour)
- 1 tbsp Coconut Or Olive Oil
- 1 cup Water
- Pluck Hibiscus leaves, Tulsi Leaves along with the Hibiscus Flowers. If it’s not grown in your house. You can buy these from market.
- Now add the Green Gram Flour in it. Grind them into a paste with water.
- Once the liquid is loose and a bit frothy your shampoo is ready. Just add 1 tbsp Hair Oil and mix well.
- Ensure you use this shampoo fresh. Please don’t refrigerate this Natural Hibiscus Shampoo – Homemade Hibiscus Shampoo. Use it immediately after making this Shampoo.
- Rinse hair and apply this natural shampoo. Just the way you use your other shampoos. Be gentle don’t scrub your hair with a lot of force.Leave it for 5 mins. Now wash this with water.
- Pat your head gently with towel. Once your hair is dried. Comb it gently.
- On Regular use you will notice shiny black hair naturally. Thanks to Mother nature for giving us such wonderful plant.
- See your hair silky shiny with a great fall. You can try this homemade shampoo once in a week minimum to get good result.
- Use this Natural Hibiscus Shampoo – Homemade Hibiscus Shampoo once in a week for optimum results.
- The consistency of shampoo should be fluid and loose
- Don’t refrigerate this Hair Shampoo