Nutella Espresso Chocolate Truffles just melt in your mouth! Gosh I am so delighted and happy to share this Nutella Espresso Chocolate Truffles :)………. My first attempt to make them with almond filling. It came out so well and yummy. This valentines day try these Truffles for some antioxidants to romance ;)…My neighbor, hubby, hubbys office mates loved these dessert. In fact I have made extra so I can distribute them as Easter Goodies to my loved ones
The best part is Chocolate Truffles are so easy! Wonder why didn’t I dread to make them earlier. I thought it’s quite difficult but I couldn’t resist making them. So I decided to make them this time anyhow. Actually once you master the art of handling chocolate it’s a piece of cake even kids can make them under observation.
I hope my family, loved ones and friends love this yummy Nutella Chocolate Truffles! Actually I have made more for small kids of my sister in law and the youngest one from them is really cute. He adores me I adore him looks like my second love
Wish I could have parceled some to my sister :)…. anyways there is always a next time. Yippies I am gonna meet my folks and my pet after such a long time. I am missing them a lot.
This Nutella Chocolate Truffles are made with few basic ingredients easily found in your kitchen. In fact you can use your own filling like tuti fruity, candies, light candy fruit like melon and apricots. You can also use your own choice of nuts like pistachios, cashews etc.
Lemme not deviate you further let’s come to the recipe soon.
Let’s make Nutelle Chocolate Truffles Recipe step by step:
1. Line the square tin with butter paper.
- 150 gms dark chocolate chunks of good brand
- 100 gms nutella Or hazelnut chocolate like Gianduja
- 2 tbsp instant espresso
- 15 to 16 toasted almonds chopped into fine pieces
- Equipment Required:
- square dish Or Pan
- butter paper
- Line the square tin with butter paper.
- Crush the chocolate slab into big chunks. Add Nutella Or hazelnut chocolate. Double boil the chocolate. Keep stirring constantly. Ensure your don’t burn your finger and your chocolate. Add espresso to it.
- Toast (Bake) almonds at 180°C for about 7 to 8 mins. Once they cool down chop them. Fold the toasted chopped almond into the melted chocolate mixture.
- Pour it on the lined dish. Ensure your smoothly spread the mixture.
- Place it a cool place for cooling. You can even refrigerate but don’t freeze.
- Once it cools down and solidify remove the butter paper. Cut into squares. Just run a sharp knife horizontally and vertically.
- Store them into a covered box in the refrigerator.
2. You could dip chocolates into desiccated coconut Or melted white chocolate for another variation.