Refresh yourself this summer with this cool and rejuvenating Orange Lychee Mocktail recipe. Make them at home as much as you want 🙂 Orange juice + Lychee Juice + Lemonade = Orange Lychee Mocktail.
Had some oranges and lychees in the fridge. I wanted to make something quick and which instantly energizes and cool my body. So I thought of mixing both and coming up with a lovely drink. I had myself 3 glasses of them as I loved them too much.
Oranges are packed with Vitamin C most of us know about benefits of Orange. Lychee benefits are known to quite less number in comparison to orange. So I would like to take an opportunity to share some facts on lychees. Lychees also are packed with vitamin C and known to curb cancer and good for you heart. It is a good source of carbohydrates and fiber, which are quite essential for the body. Lychees has high level of Beta Carotene greater than carrots too. To know more about Lychees facts please follow this link Lychee Benefits.
So do include lychees in your diet. Also don’t discard other fruits as all kind of fruits are beneficial to your body. Juicy fruits are great to have in summer as it tends to supply more fluid to your body.
Guess enough of my knowledge lemme share the Orange Lychee Mocktail with all of you quickly.
Enjoy Orange Lychee Mocktail
The printable version below:
- 2 cups fresh Or canned lychee juice ( I used fresh juice)
- 2 cups fresh Or canned orange juice
- 1 glass lemonade
- few sprigs of mint for garnishing
- few ice cubes
- For fresh juice peel lychees and oranges. Deseed them and grind them into a processor separately.
- Strain the juice with the help of strainer Or cloth. Discard the pulp.
- Take serving glasses. Pour ½ cup lychee juice in all glasses.
- Now add ½ cup orange juice to all glasses. Add ice cubes.
- Lastly add little lemonade to all glasses. Be careful else your mock tail will spill over. Add little lemonade and wait for sometime until it settles in.
- Serve chilled and garnish with few mint sprigs over them.
2. If you don't want aerated water you can just skip them.
3. Instead of oranges you could use lime juice.
4. Adults can add a dash of orange liqueur for the zing.