One of my favorite raita is Pomegranate Raita Recipe. Pomegranate Raita tastes great when accompanied by haat, sev puri, ragda patties Or with food. Today I made Pomegranate Raita with Ragda Patties some green chutney, mithi imli chutney and my neighbors, friends and my hubby relished it. Pomegranate Raita Recipe is easy, healthy, low fat, low calorie and delicious 🙂 great for kids too!
I had seen similar Pomegranate Raita at some chat corner in Mumbai. From then it’s there on my taste buds and mind. I have made this several times but never shared so thought of sharing it today finally.
For a change I am feeling quite positive today 🙂 hope I continue to stay forever. But if I don’t feel negative how will I get positive 😉 sorry just confusing you. I am coming up with Mumbai chaats soon because I haven’t updated any chat here which is quite surprising.
Pomegranate Raita Recipe and tThe printable version below:
- 200 gms yogurt
- ½ pomegranate
- 1.5 tbsp organic sugar Or sugar
- 2 tbsp grated beetroot
- 1 tbsp roasted cumin powder
- black salt as per taste
- 1 tbsp chat masala (optional)
- Combine yogurt add sugar. Beat with a spatula until all blends well.
- Add cumin powder, black salt, chat masala if using. Mix all well. The mixture should be lump free.
- Squeeze the pomegranate husk for juice. Garnish with pomegranate seed and grated beetroot.
2.If you like it spicy add some dash of red chili powder Or green chilies.