Easy Rose Lassi Recipe with step-wise instructions. Rose Lassi is a creamy affair of rose syrup and yogurt. This drink is soothing and act’s as a great coolant during summer or anytime of the year. Reason being both yogurt and rose are great coolant’s.
I love the pink color on this drink just like a favorite pink color of any girl. Had homemade yogurt, rose syrup so thought of making this lassi. For this recipe I have used Guruji brand of rose syrup but you could use any good brand. You could also use fresh rose petals or dried rose petals.
Further I have spiced this drink with cardamom and nutmeg powder. To garnish have used some pistachios however it’s optional. I love adding a pinch of salt to all my desserts so its upto to you to add or not.
India has a variety of lassis to offer. They are generally served in earthen wares or tall glasses. One of my favorite lassi is mango lassi and dry fruit lassi what’s your favorite lassi ?
You get some of the best lassis in Mumbai at MM ki lassi Malad West, Kailash Mandir Lassi and Sweets Dadar East, Bhagat Tarachand NaviMumbai, Chabildas at Dadar West and Pipasa Lassi Center Borivali West. But if you are hygiene is hesitating from trying lassis here then make them home instead.
Let’s make Rose Lassi recipe stepwise:
1. Combine yogurt and rose syrup into the grinder jar.
2. Also add the rest of ingredients. Grind until it’s smooth and creamy. Alternatively you could use a churner to make lassis.
3. Pour lassi in tall glasses or earthen glasses. Garnish with pistachio flakes and serve your rose lassi chilled.
Rose Lassi recipe and printable version below:
- 1.5 cup chilled hung yogurt or curd ( I used home-made yogurt)
- 2 tbsp water + 7-8 ice cubes
- 3 tbsp rose syrup of any good brand ( I used guruji brand)
- 7-8 fresh or dried rose petals[b] (optional)[/b]
- 1 tbsp rose water
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- a pinch of nutmeg powder
- 1 tbsp pistachio flakes[b] (optional)[/b]
- a pinch of salt
- Combine yogurt and rose syrup into the grinder jar.
- Also add the rest of ingredients. Grind until it’s smooth and creamy.
- Pour lassi in tall glasses or earthen glasses. Garnish with pistachio flakes and serve your rose lassi chilled.