I am happy finally I am coming up with healthy salad section on my blog. Moroccan Carrot Salad is fresh, healthy, low cal full of nutrition and fiber. This salad section is dedicated to my friend Mithun and to my health conscious readers and friends. Honestly, I am very happy to post this Moroccan Carrot Salad.
We are still getting orange carrots in the market. As we will get red carrots in winter. Carrot salad sounds quite boring. So to make it chatpata, tasty, and delicious we require some spice. Moroccan Carrot Salad is amazing and tastes great. My family quite liked it.
This time, I am not posting step by step photos. As salads are instant and easy to make. Also less work for me since I am tied up with so much work this month. So to post salad is less work for me 🙂Enjoy Moroccan Carrot Salad!
Moroccan Carrot Salad recipe and the printable version below:
- 1 cup carrot peeled and grated
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 3 to 4 strands of coriander leaves chopped
- 4 garlic cloves mashed Or minced
- 1 t/s cumin powder Or 1 tbsp whole cumin roasted
- 1 tbsp rock salt
- 1 tbsp chat masala
- 1 green chili chopped
- 7 to 8 peanuts
- 4 to 5 cashew nuts
- 4 to 5 pistachios
- Firstly grate carrot and keep aside.
- Take a mixing bowl mix all ingredients. Mix with a spoon and toss the salad.
- Lastly add all nuts. Keep in the fridge to cool down.
- Serve chilled.
2. Generally white wine vinegar is added in Moroccan Carrot Salad. However I skipped that part as it wasn't available in my kitchen.