Get energized with Calcium Iron Booster Drink! This is a drink which will give you iron+calcium hence it’s a Calcium Iron Booster Drink. I am on on a spurge of healthy recipes so came up with this unique drink. Carrots+Beet+oranges+parsley leaves+celery leaves + ginger + organic jaggery makes this drink special.
Beetroot gives iron, carrot gives carotene, oranges and ginger give vitamin C + immunity, parsley and celery gives calcium. Calcium Iron Booster Drink is great for people with iron deficiency, lack of calcium, immunity and great for anybody, kid to adults.
If bored of regular soft drinks and energy drink then try Calcium Iron Booster Drink. Also if you have fussy eaters just make this juice without telling what’s there in it and they would just drink them.
Don’t have much to say today just enjoy your weekend!
Iron Booster Drink recipe details listed below:
- 4 medium sized carrots
- 1 beetroot
- 1 orange
- 3 to 4 celery leaves with stem
- ½ inch ginger piece
- 3 to 4 parsley twigs
- 2 tbsp organic jaggery powder or jaggery powder
- few icecubes
- black salt as per taste
- Firstly was all veggies and fruits. Peel orange but don't peel carrot Or beetroot. Just wash them thoroughly under water. As peeling the skin removes fibre from them. Chop carrot and beetroot head an tail. Chop them into small pieces.
- Combine peeled oranges, unpeeled chopped beetroot, carrots, ginger, add celery, parsely and organic jaggery granules.
- Grind all into a mixer add little water if required. Strain the juice with a mesh strainer Or linen cloth. Discard the pulp. Serve in glasses with icecubes.
2. Also you could make this juice in juicer.
3. If juice is tasting bitter add more jaggery powder or sugar.