Mango Milkshake Recipe the best summer drink! Season for mangoes and we love mangoes very much. I always make mango milkshake regularly at home as it just energizes you, reduces hunger pangs and one is content with the luscious mango milkshake. This is a thick, creamy, yummy recipe of mango milkshake.
We all know mango’s benefits hence it’s the king of fruits. There are variety of mangoes one would get to see in Indian market. I love alphonso as it’s fleshy, sweet and delicious. I am thankful to my sister for sending so many alphonso’s to us.
Now I would be on a spree to make mango dishes. The main summer mango recipes made here are mango amrakhand, mango kulfi, mango lassi, mango milkshake and internationally it’s mango souffle, mango cheesecake etc.
In the Maharashtra region people also eat roti or chapati with mangoes. Have you tried eating that way I have and trust me you would also love eating that way. I have added milk to the shake you could add cashew milk, almond milk or soy milk if you are a vegan.
For the shake use alphonso mango preferably or even the kesari mango would be good as it’s fleshy. You could check some mango recipes on my blog like mango lassi, aam panna, aamras puri, mango icecream, amrakhand, eggless mango cake and mango sponge cake.
Mango Milkshake Recipe and printable version below:
- 2 cup of chopped alphonso mangoes peeled and chopped or any sweet mango
- 2 cup of chilled milk
- few ice cubes
- 2 tbsp jaggery powder or sugar as required depending on the sweetness of your mangoes
- 7-8 pistachios chopped for garnish (opional)
- few saffron strands (kesar) for garnish (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients into a grinder. Grind until all combines well.
- If at any point you think it's too thick then add little more milk and also sugar.
- Serve mango milkshake chilled, garnish with few pistachio flakes or saffron strands or mango cubes.
2. You could also serve with a dollop of cream or icecream.
3. Alphonso mangoes are generally sweet so add sugar a accordingly.