Spicy Mint Coriander Chutney which is used in Indian Cuisine. Mostly Mint Coriander Chutney is used for chaats, sandwiches, samosas, wada pavs etc. My mom used to make a simple Mint Coriander Chutney which she used to make for pani puris Or chaats. Mint Coriander Chutney is rich in iron and vitamins as it’s mainly made from coriander and mint leaves. Hence Green Chutney is great for kids Or adults 😉
I have made my moms recipe for Green Chutney just added a dash of chat masala and jaggery for flavor. next on my post would be ragda patties and many more yummy dishes. I would be regular soon in posting recipes to my blog had slowed down due to some technical issues.
I am hungry as it’s early morning so will quickly share the recipe with you!
Mint Coriander Chutney recipe and printed version below:
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 1 cup chopped coriander leaves along with stem
- 2 green chilies
- 1 inch ginger peeled and chopped into chunks
- 1 tbsp jaggery
- ½ lemon juice
- 2 tbsp water Or as consistency required
- black salt as per taste
- 1 tbs chat masala (optional)
- Combine all the above ingredients into a processor except black salt and chat masala. Grind into a smooth paste add water if required. This chutney can be thick Or thin as you desire.
- Finally add dash of black salt and chat masala. Your Green Chutney is ready. Serve them with chaat Or sandwiches. You could also store them into an airtight bottle upto 15 days into fridge.
2.The consistency of Green Chutney is thin so add water if it's too thick.