Melony Melony Muskmelon 🙂 Musk melon is known as Kharbuja in India and known as Cantaloupe in English. I made ordinary Muskmelon Juice with a twist to make a unique and special drink. Make musk melon juice only with 4 ingredients 😉 The best part of Musk melon juice is it’s sugar free, tangy yet sweet.
Today I was quite bogged down with some technical issues my site was down for almost 12 hours (: … finally after a lot of struggle my site was up yippee 🙂 however still hoards of work to be done.
On the contrary it was my lucky day today as for breakfast my neighbor invited. For lunch other neighbor invited had loads of fun to eat as anyways there wasn’t much to do. In the noon I just made some Aloo cheese wraps which was irresistible will post the recipe for sure someday.
Musk melon are great to beat heat and has lot of fiber. Musk melons are great for health so do include them in your diet. It also helps in reducing weight. So grab a Musk melon today which is easily available in your local market.
Musk Melon Juice Recipe and The printable version below:
- 250 gms musk melon (peeled and chopped into chunks)
- 2 tbsp jaggery powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 lemon juice
- black salt as per taste
- few lemon slices for decoration (optional)
- few ice cubes (optional)
- Peel the musk melon gently slice the top skin which consist of seeds.
- Discard the seeds and keep aside. Chop the melons into chunks.
- Combine melon chunks, jaggery, lemon juice and water into a juicer.
- Grind until all blends well. Sieve the juice on a mesh strainer.
- Collect in a vessel.
- Lastly add black salt. Serve musk melon juice into glasses. Top with lime slices and ice cubes.