Get energized and refreshed with Minty Orange Lime Juice 🙂 Need some dose of vitamin C try Orange Lime Juice with hint of mint leaves and basil leaves. It’s easy to make and you would get rejuvenated, refreshed and hydrated with this nourishing juice.
Oranges + lime + mint + basil = Minty Orange Lime Juice….. Oranges have loads of vitamin C so is lime, mint gives cooling effect and basil adds more flavor. Vitamin C aids in absorption of iron also great for anemic people.
Nowadays I am drinking fruit juices daily to beat the scorching heat. We all must have drank orange juice but I am sure not with mint, lime and basil 😉
I haven’t put step by step instructions as the juice is quite easy hence….. less work for me. Also I have made this juice is simple mixer/grinder so anyone can make this at home no special equipment required.
Orange Lime Juice recipe details listed below:
- 4 medium sized oranges
- 1 lime juice
- 6 to 7 mint leaves
- 3 to 4 basil leaves
- few ice cubes
- Deseed the oranges and combine all the ingredients into a mixer/grinder.
- Grind until they all blend nicely. Sieve the mixture over a mesh strainer. Collect the juice in a vessel Or container.
- Discard the pulp
- Serve juice in glasses. Drink them immediately.
2. If using mixer/grinder it's important to sieve else the juice may have extracts and coarse pieces Or threads.
3. It's better to consume juice the time it's made else there are chances of juice getting contaminated. So make juice when you gotto drink.
4. If the oranges aren't too sweet then you could add some sugar for sweetness.