Cool, Refreshing, healthy is this Tender Coconut Smoothie 🙂
I bet this Tender Coconut Smoothie will knock your minds off. It’s healthy, full of proteins, minerals and best drink to have in summer. Smoothie is made from young tender coconut flesh which is thin pulp inside the coconut.
Remove the coconut water and ask the coconut seller to remove the coconut meat and give to you. Alternatively you could remove the water and scrape the skin gently with a knife. Don’t use regular coconuts used for cooking as the result won’t be that great. Great idea is ask the coconut seller to give you coconut water separately and flesh separately will save your time and energy back home 🙂 🙂
When I made the Tender Coconut Smoothie just couldn’t resist. The color, texture and flavor is so divine that once you have you will go on and on with it. I always eat the coconut meat however just thought of doing something different with it this time. Thanks to my hubby had bought 2 tender coconuts for him and the idea struck me 😉
Some Benefits of tender coconut meat:
- It’s got lot of fibre hence aids digestion.
- It’s rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Helps in absorption of calcium hence good for growing body and bones.
- Also great for healthy skin and hair.
- Even for pregnant women it’s beneficial and good.
Infact I have made another 2 recipes from coconut flesh. I will post those recipes soon!
Tips for Serve Tender Coconut Smoothie:
- Instead of sugar you could use honey Or jaggery for an healthy option. But if using jaggery sieve, strain the mixture before serving.
- Also you could use cashew paste Or almond paste for making it more creamier.
Tender Coconut Smoothie recipe details listed below:
- 1 tender coconut meat / flesh chopped into pieces
- 1 cup coconut water Or regular water
- 3 tbsp sugar Or as preferred
- 1 tbsp honey (optional)
- few ice cubes
- few toasted pistachios chopped for garnishing (optional)
- few rose petals for garnishing (optional)
- Combine coconut flesh, sugar, ice cubes and coconut water into a processor.
- Grind until smooth puree is formed.
- Garnish with rose petals and toasted pistachios.
- Serve into glasses chilled.
Swati gajapati says
This is yummy….
Thanks you Swati
Spice Ur Senses says
Smoothie looks so perfect and tempting..
Thanks Rumana for dropping by 🙂
Refreshing and delicious drink to beat summer
Thanks Nithya 🙂
Kiran @ KiranTarun.com says
We love anything and everything that is coconut! Looks delish 🙂
thanks Kiran do make them 🙂
suzanne Perazzini says
You have made this drink look delightful but, unfortunately, coconut is one of those foods I can’t eat because it is high in fructose. It has made me very sad because it is such a versatile food.
Suzanne sorry about that but make them for your son and hubby 🙂
Wow! That tender coconut smoothie looks delicious. Perfect to beat the summer heat!
Thanks Mallika do try them surely 🙂
This sounds delicious. I wouldn’t have thought to try adding pistachios.
Thanks Mary for coming here do try it’s yummy ….
Hari Chandana says
Woww.. refreshing and yummy smoothie… perfect for this hot summer 🙂
Thanks Chandana 🙂