Diwali is just around the corner and if you are confused what to make then check this top 5 Diwali recipes.
1. Melt in a Mouth Besan Ladoos! Anyone want to grab a bite check the recipe here.
2. Kaju Katli is one of the most popular sweet eaten during Diwali! recipe here.
3. Karanji or Nevris a deep fried dumplings made in the Konkan and Maharashtra belt, check recipe here.
4. Sweet Shankarpali is a famous Maharashtrian sweet made during Diwali. click for recipe here.
5. Nankhatais now who doesn’t like this Indian Desi Cookie Version! recipe here.
If you are looking for more Diwali recipes then check 21 Diwali sweets and savory recipes here! Wish everyone a Happy and Shubh Deepawali 🙂