Watermelon juice recipe is easy to make and no rocket science required. Watermelon Juice are great for calorie conscious people as well. As watermelons are already sweet so no need of adding sugar. Moreover watermelons are so refreshing and cool I just love them.
Watermelon has great benefits to human body. It gives you water, glucose, vitamins also beat the heat. What one will ask for? The recipe is so simple even a bachelor or kid would make it. So get refreshed and hydrated with watermelon juice.
I am sure there are lot of watermelon recipes. However I have just tried to make it slightly tangier by adding lime and ginger, however adding ginger and lime both are optional.
Some benefits of watermelon are aids digestion, provides minerals, vitamins to the body. Watermelon has a lot of water content and fiber which is great to beat the heat in summer, acts as a coolant to our bodies.
You could also try amla juice, bel juice, kokam sherbet, aloevera juice, rose milk, thandai, chaas, badam milk, falooda, nimbu pani etc to keep yourself hydrated during summer.
Watermelon Juice Recipe below:
- 4 cup of chopped watermelon
- ½ t/s Rock Salt
- 1 tbsp Chat Masala
- ½ lime juice (optional)
- ½ inch ginger chopped (optional)
- Few Ice cubes
- few mint leaves for garnish
- Chop fresh watermelon without the skin into medium sized pieces. Do remove the seeds before grinding the watermelon.
- Combine chopped watermelon, rock salt, chat masala, ginger and lime if using.
- Don't forget to add ice cubes.
- Grind them into a juicer or grinder for about a minute.
- Sieve the juice if required on a mesh strainer.
- Your Watermelon Juice is ready.
- Serve them in glass with more ice cubes, lime roundels and mint leaves.
3. Also you could freeze this juice. Once firm it will be watermelon sorbet.
4. Watermelons are sweet but if you find them not so sweet then add some sugar while making the juice.