Days when I have to make something quick with my meals Or dinner I make my Cucumber Mint salad. Only few ingredients and refreshing Cucumber Mint salad is ready. This salad is cool, light and goes well when clubbed with burgers, sandwiches, biryani, pulao, khichdi Or fish. It’s getting warmer so it’s time to eat light, healthy and refreshing food.
Cucumber has great health benefits. It’s cool for your body and great to eat in summer. Usually in India lot of salads and raitas are made from cucumber. In some parts of India people also cook cucumber as vegetable, some make smoothies, some make cucumber curries and the list goes on and on.
Everyone else must be preparing for valentines day. Wish all my readers and subscribers a Happy Valentines Day hope all of you have a great day with your loved ones 😉
Coming back to Cucumbers I generally eat sliced cucumber with my meals Or sometimes place a cucumber slice on my eyes. Yes cucumber are great as eye packs will make your eyes fresh and rejuvenate them. Guess enough of my gyan on cucumber. Do include cucumber in your diet.
Also you could check some salads and raitas on my blog. Click on the lick below to check the recipe.
Tip for Cucumber Mint Salad:
- As I mentioned above add salt when you are about to serve the salad.
- You could add green chilies if you like your salad spicy Or you could add dash of pepper powder.
Cucumber Mint Salad recipe details below:
- 250 gms fresh cucumber
- 1 lime juice
- 10 to 12 mint leaves chopped coarsely
- few chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp chat masala (optional)
- black salt as per taste
- Peel the cucumber and chop them finely into cubes.
- Take a mixing bowl combine lime juice, chopped mint and chopped
- coriander. Give a nice mix by placing a lid above the bowl and shaking
- it for some time.
- Add salt only when you are about to serve else the cucumber will start
- leaving moisture make your salad soggy.
- Serve salad chilled with meals Or burgers.