A Big Hi to all my viewers I am excited to publish my first recipe Instant Tomato Curry on my website and its an amazing feeling.This Instant Tomato Curry recipe is simple and instantly cooked derived from my dearest mother. Its tried and tested recipes and are good for people who are busy or like instant cooking.
There are lot of tomato curry recipes available on multiple sites, books but this Instant Tomato Curry is instant and good for beginners . Do try and check for yourself. By the way tomatoes are great for health, kid friendly and very light to eat in summers 🙂
I am gonna make more recipes from tomatoes like soups, juice, curries, rasam, sandwiches, sauces, pastes etc. Many creations can be made from tomatoes such need to think creatively.
Instant Tomato Curry Recipe cardbelow:
Instant Tomato Curry – Easy to make tomato curry
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 Big Tomatoes(Blanched)
- 5 curry leaves
- 4 red round (south indian) chillies
- 1/2 spoon rai and udad dal
- 1/4 spoon asofoetida
- 5 gm ginger finely chopped
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teas spoon turmeric,
- 1/2 t/s fennel seeds
- 1 tbsp black pepper powder
- Salt as per taste
- Peel the tomatoes skin after blanching them and make a paste in the mixer grinder post that sieve tomatoes on a colander or a strainer.
- Take oil in a small pan add curryleaves,round chillies and the rest of ingredients along with all the masalas. Fry and stir for 2 mins add tomato paste also add 1 cup water and let it boil for 5 to 7 mins.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve it with hot steamed rice and papad .
- You can blanch tomatoes in hot water and directly grind them and once puree formed just take a colander or a cloth and strain the puree. The left over mixture should be discarded.