Here comes fizzy Strawberry Soda Punch Recipe! Some frozen strawberries, some soda, some ice, some mint leaves, some strawberries and your punch is ready. I had made these for my parents they liked it. When you are in a hurry and have guests home make this drink they would surely relish them.
For variation you could use lemonade instead of soda. Else add lemonade and soda both. If you are not fond of aerated waters then don’t add them. Just follow rest of ingredients and make your drink.
You could replace strawberries with lychees, raspberries, grapes etc. Any citrus fruit like orange, lime would also taste great. I would come up with more such quick drinks and mocktails.
Strawberry Soda Punch recipe and printable version below:
- 200 gm frozen Or fresh strawberries
- 3 tbsp strawberry syrup (optional) or use sugar
- 7 to 8 mint leaves
- 2 tbsp water
- 3 cups soda or lemonade
- few ice cubes
- Combine all the ingredients into a grinder except soda.
- Once all blends well. Add soda or lemonade at the last stage.
- Pour immediately into glasses and serve chilled.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
Also add soda only before serving else drink won't have any fizz.
You could use any citrus fruit of your choice.
If you are not fond of aerated water then use water instead.