Fresh Watermelon Iced Tea recipe to recharge your energies during summer season. Watermelon’s are readily available throughout the year in India. Usually drink a lot of watermelon juice. So just to add some twist made watermelon iced tea and this is in lot of demand at my house 🙂
All you need is lemon iced syrup made at home and watermelon juice. Mix 1:2 proportion and your drink is ready. Iced Tea brings out the true flavor when it’s chilled. So add loads of ice to your glass before serving any kind of iced tea.
You could make your own iced tea with different flavors and syrup. Be innovative and come out with different version. Also fruit adds a flavor and nutritive value to your drink.
Usually make a lot of iced tea syrup and stock in fridge. Then make different kind of iced tea with different fruit. We love experimenting and love iced tea in any form.
Watermelon are good for you as they have lot of water content, vitamins, minerals which are required in your body. Only challenge to make watermelon juice is at home is just sieve the juice on a strainer before serving. Otherwise along the juice you would get the seed too.
Let’s make watermelon juice recipe step-wise:
1. Take serving glasses and fill almost half the glass with ice cubes.
2. Pour 2 tbsp of lemon iced tea syrup.
3. Now pour rest of the glass with watermelon juice.
4. Stir the glass add mint leaves and lime slices for garnish. Serve watermelon iced tea chilled with your favorite snack or sandwich.
Watermelon Iced Tea Recipe below:
- 1 cup lemon iced tea syrup (click her for the detailed recipe of lemon iced tea)
- 2 cups of watermelon juice (click here for the detailed recipe of watermelon juice)
- loads of ice cubes
- few mint leaves for garnish
- Take serving glasses and fill almost half the glass with ice cubes.
- Pour 2 tbsp of lemon iced tea syrup.
- Now pour rest of the glass with watermelon juice.
- Stir the glass add mint leaves and lime slices for garnish.
- Serve watermelon iced tea chilled with your favorite snack or sandwich.
2. There is no need to add sugar but if your drink happens to be too sweet then add more ice cubes to lighten the sweetness.
3. Iced tea tastes best when served chilled with loads of ice cubes.