How to make Cold Coffee without icecream recipe. It’s too hot to sip hot coffee so why not have cold coffee. Moreover it could be made instantly when you have sudden guests, for kids party, any kind of party or even to make when there is no occasion 😉 For people like me could make this drink everyday in different styles.
Earlier I have posted cold coffee with icecream. But eating icecream daily won’t be good so make this without them. I almost sip daily a glass of cold coffee with moderate sugar and no cream or icecream. You don’t need to spend lot of money on cafes just make them home.
You get various kind of coffee in market like frapuccino, , frappes, devil coffee, mocha, float coffee, chocolate cold coffee, coffee with cream, iced coffee, vegan coffee etc. Which one is your favorite I love the cold and hot version both. In the hot version I like our desi filter coffee, cafe late and cold I love almost all with less cream.
We love iced tea and cold coffee both. However hubby doesn’t like the hot version of either one. So make the cooler version for him always. Some kick of tea or coffee is good for you but not too much remember that. Also I know a lot of people who keep sipping tea or coffee every 30 mins while working which is not good. A little of everything is good in life because then your life is balanced 🙂 🙂
There are 2 ways of making cold coffee one is you blend everything and make. But ensure you use instant coffee powder and strain the coffee if any sugar or coffee residue. The second way is to make the coffee syrup and store in the fridge and mix them with milk and make your cold coffee. I prefer the latter one as coffee boiled in water gives a different impact and strong flavor to cold coffee.
I prefer to add a bit of cocoa powder always to my cold coffee but it’s optional. To make the coffee look presentable use Hersheys chocolate syrup. Just squeeze the syrup all over the edges of the glass. Now place in the freezer and remove once your coffee is ready. This would give a nice color and look to your glass. I haven’t used a glass glass gosh what am I saying?? I have used a plastic glass for my cold coffee.
If you are fond of beverages then do check mumbai’s cutting chai, cold coffee with icecream, cold coffee with cardamom, iced coffee, lemon iced tea, watermelon iced tea, mango iced tea, strawberry juice, masala milk, fresh sweet lime soda, nimbu pani and mango squash.
Cold Coffee without Icecream Recipe and printable version below:
- 4 tbsp coffee powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder (optional)
- 5 tbsp hot water
- 4 tbsp sugar or as required
- 3 cups milk or low fat milk
- few ice cubes
- 1 tbsp hersheys chocolate syrup or melted chocolate (optional)
- Drizzle melted chocolate or hershey's chocolate syrup all over the interior of the glass. Just rotated the glass to make a pattern. Immediately place them in the freezer in slanting position. This is optional.
- Now mix coffee powder and cocoa powder if using with hot water. Boil for 2 mins until all dissolves. Add sugar and boil for a minute more until sugar dissolves.
- Now strain the mixture with a mesh strainer. Discard the residue.
- Combine 2 tbsp of the coffee solution with milk and icecubes. Blend until all blends well.
- Serve cold coffee without icecream inn the freezed glasses. Drizzle some chocolate syrup from top.
2. Reserve the rest of coffee solution in fridge for making cold coffee in future.
3. I had kept serving glasses in freezer for 10 mins. Then added some hersheys chocolate sauce in each chilled glass. Just rotated the glass to make a pattern. Again put them in the freezer and put the cold coffee. This is optional.
4. If you like strong cold coffee than add more coffee solution.
5. Vegans could use almond milk and enjoy this drink.
5. I love moderate sugar so add more sugar if required.